Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17-23, 2010

Sunday
Baked Mexican Chicken
Served with chips, cheddar cheese and salsa. And my avocados are finally ripe!

I baked chicken pieces in a small baking dish with a Mexican seasoning, cumin, chipotle, and a little leftover tomato juice. (I should have used salt, too) I covered with foil and baked for an hour at 375.

Monday
Mexican Lasagna
baked layers of seasoned browned ground beef with chips, green onions, leftover tomato juice, cheese (because this is what I have)
Avocado served on the top

Tuesday
Italian seasoned chicken and lettuce salad
Roasted Red Potatoes

Wednesday
Beans
Rice

Thursday
Canned Chicken, Peas- still thinking on this.

Friday
Vegetarian Mexican Soup- Someday we may tire of this.

Italic
Saturday
church

No comments:

Post a Comment